Tickets on sale now! Here's how to get yours...
To attend, you must first give us your email details to be sent a link to tickets. You can do that at tauranga.dinerenblanc.com/register.
Tickets are $154.50 per table (two guests) and this year include your table/chair/tablecloth hire for the event and DEB membership fee.
All previous guests are included on Phase One ticket sales which open Wednesday 29 January at 8am. Phase One guests can sponsor as many of their friends to be included on the Phase Two ticket sales which open Friday 31 January at 8am.
Everyone else on the waiting list will be included on the Phase Three ticket sales which open on Tuesday 4 February at 8am.
What you need to know:
- Tickets are sold in tables of two people
- You can pre-purchase wine and gourmet food hampers in the e-store when purchasing tickets (wine available from Tuesday 4 February)
- To ensure you are seated with friends, choose the same departure point and table leader. Your departure point is where you will be transported to the secret location! You can choose from departure points Bethlehem, Central Tauranga, Mount Maunganui or Papamoa. Table Leaders look after groups of 50 tables of two people.
- Strictly No BYO alcohol allowed, you must pre-purchase before Monday 10 March
- You may bring your own food for the gourmet dinner
- Dress head to toe in white (gold and silver accessories and shoes ok)
For any other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diner en Blanc Tauranga 2020 is going to be our best yet, get your friends together and come and enjoy this completely unique event direct from Paris!
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: